Here’s my secret; surprise I have another award so more nominations.
First thank you so much for nominating me Purposive Writer, a website that for me epitomizes sunshine; sunny and bright this site will light up your day.
1. Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the questions sent by the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate seven new blogs to receive the award and write them new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
1. What is your favorite quotation/s and why?
“Live long and prosper” – Star Trek
Star Trek (The Original) gave such a positive view of our future. Spock helped me to understand & process my emotions & ideas about the different ways people think. Like me Spock was intelligent but had trouble with emotions in others and himself. Spock was so different to the others, as half human half Vulcan even from his parents, but was never the less accepted and valued for his differences. This gave great hope to a little fish out of water like me.
“Live long and prosper” and its return “Peace and long life” typified the benevolence & serenity of the Vulcan people. Both these greetings are also; in any context, a beautiful sentiment to express to your fellow beings.
2. How do you see your blog five years from now?
a) People will be bored in a few months & I will have crawled under a rock.
b) In the world of dreams.- It will be being used as a resource for educating & decision making by people in both the autistic and assistance communities. As well as a launch pad for my dual careers as writer and public speaker.
c) It will be the responsibility of a small team of my many minions, who will award political favour & mercy according to the level of grovelling in the comments section. As I reign as Autistic Supremo of the world, Emperess Lisa of Leeellee as Earth will be renamed.
3. How do you spend quality time with your family?
Nerf gun wars or pretend arguments where we all call each other ludicrous names or accuse a fellow family member of things they haven’t done, for example kidnapping a fictional character, breaking the sun or being a duck in disguise. Craft projects, singing, dancing, watching a film together with snacks. Annoying the pets is always fun family time.
One thing we all love to do is raucously play one of the many variants of the card game UNO. We have & are constantly creating more songs for different parts of the game & a winner and loser song, all of these are modified by the singer/singers at whim. Each game we assign pseudonyms (in a theme) & use our aliases to pick fights or make/break allegiances with every one else’s characters. Then we get to restart the fights the next morning when Grandma laughingly complains about the noise.
4. Do you have any morning rituals? If so, what are they?
If I get up early & unnoticed I pretend to be a monster or animal (T. Rex is a favourite) so I can attack the first child I can reach before I’m noticed (children who notice me help distract remaining sisters so they can watch the attack). Have I mention the children range in age from 12 to 23.
But normally I am woken up, helped to dress, grumble a lot (pretend game), greet all the pets with over enthusiastic warmth (part of the pretend game) unless one has done something funny overnight where I would pretend I am grumpy with the pet too.
I then check my emails/notifications while I take my medications and vitamins with cranberry juice, followed by Yakult (probiotics). I have a small decorative case with a brush, moisturizer etc. This takes between 10 minutes (in a hurry) & 2 hours (I forget to do stuff while blogging).
5. What is your life’s biggest goal?
To help my children reach their potentials.
- Caring for art
- A different state of mind
- Dirty Sci-Fi Buddha
- 2 screws loose n moving
- David Snape and Friends
My questions for the nominees
- If humans disappeared what current life form would become dominant?
- What is your favourite flower and why?
- Have you continued any hobbies from childhood (details required)?
- Favourite and most hated food?
- If you ruled the world what would be the biggest change you’d make (not world peace that has been achieved under your rule)?
That’s all for now. See you in your dreams…. or nightmares, myah ha ha ha!