But first a word from my sponsor, well me anyway; I have been freaked out for the last few days because I am not receiving notification of the posts of all the people I’m following. I follow by email because the reader hurts my head. If you have the answers to either of these problems please let me know.
So days ago just after the first one I was nominated again by Clumsy and silly. This site needs to post more often and I need to find out whats wrong with my follow thingy, I love you but I don’t know you well enough to sum you up, except fun and kinda cute (blog not the person don’t remember if I’ve ever seen…). I’m going to stop blathering now.
Okay so here are the rules,
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Share the award on your blog
3. Share seven random facts about yourself
4. Tag 10 bloggers with less than 1000 followers and let them know they have been nominated
Thank you Clumsy and silly, for this undeserved honour.
See above +
Here are the seven random facts about me:
1. I studied religon for a year at university.
2.I love winter and hate summer & spring.
3. Wolves are my favourite wild animals.
4. I just read Avalon High by Meg Cabot because my daughter bullied me into it even though I’m 45 and the target audience is teens. I also have to admit I loved it.
5. I sometimes pretend to be a T. Rex when I get up early to play with the kids.
6. I have always been scared of werewolves.
7. I haven’t finished the Harry Potter series because I am scared it will make me too sad.
10 more nominations are you kidding, nominating less than 100 people hurts my head. Rules are rules!
Now I have to tell them and then I have to spend the next few days saying why didn’t I nominate… But I have a secret! Shhhhhhhhhh