H I have been nominated by emotionsoflife2016 for this amazing award. This guy’s web site is amazing his poetry can bend and twist your soul in whichever direction he chooses. Warning though he will charm the pants off you in the comment section; a flirtatious poet, if only I was 20 years younger, oh and not happily married sorry dear!
So now for the questions:
Wait just one second; these are very deep questions, so no one is crying by the end of this (like me for instance) I will be answering each question twice.
Now, so now for the questions:
(1) What’s the toughest decision you made today?
Commenting a little aggressively on a post of a writer I admire, and feel is so far above me, because concern got the best of me. You know who you are!
What to write on my sleeping husband’s forehead.
(2) What’s the toughest decision you made this year?
Studying English was a nasty, cruel soul crushing experience for myself and my husband. My 3rd daughter’s English curriculum is about to get very confronting. She has autism and anxiety but her current plans are to study Drama at university. Her English teacher thinks she has to start learning resilience now if she is going to be able to cope with Drama at a tertiary level. High school broke my two eldest daughters and scarred my husband and I. I have agreed to the confronting curriculum; its sink or swim time.
Starting to Blog!
(3) What’s the toughest decision you ever made?
The decision to put down our beloved cat Bobbie. She was perfectly physically healthy but for two years had episodes where she tried to kill everyone she could reach ( I am not exaggerating) it was terrifying she would leap for my husband’s throat and rip into everyone or anything in reach. Then she would be so sorry & so gentle. We would take her to the vet who at first gave her hormones, the other two cats had to be medicated to cope with living with her. But 99% of the time she was fine. We took her in again after she’d taken a lump out of Gavin’s neck and done a lot of damage as I’d trapped her in a cage for overnight; he told us she had been on progressively higher doses of hormones and tranquilizers, she had a degenerative neurological or psychiatric disorder the next level of tranquilizers would leave her a vegetable and without them the violence would just spiral. I only sought one second opinion. Her death plunged 2 of my daughters into a deepening depression.
Whether to sentence the most wonderful boy I’d ever met to a lifetime of pain & torture! I decided yes I really did want to marry him!
(4) What have you forgotten?
I black out entire sections of my past. I can only remember the beginning of some sexual assaults? I can only guess by inference how far… I’m sure you can understand. I have a lot of memory problems I have forgotten who and where I am, who is in my immediate family, that someone has died. I forget regularly, I think that’s how I survive.
How would I know I’ve forgotten, silly?
(5) If you were guaranteed the answer to one question, what would it be?
What am I good at?
Where is the nearest billion dollar up for grabs treasure?
(6) What’s it like being you right now?
Pain, weight pushing me to the floor, worried, scared, guilty and oh so much pain. I hate me so much!
(7) What makes you nostalgic?
Music and running water.
(8) If you had two hours left on earth what would you do?
Comfort the kids, cuddle the pets, kiss my husband. Eat chocolate.
Shop at the space station gift shop and rearrange my space luggage.
(9) What’s the most beautiful word in the world?
Epiphany or Mousse.
(10) Who makes you laugh more than anyone?
My husband; self depreciating humour, impersonations, stand up routines. My God I am so blessed.
My husband; the fainting, the sleeping, the strange noises, seeing a grown man bullied by a rabbit.
Well emotionsoflife2016 you just got a twofer!
NOW MY TURN FOR THE QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES;
- Are you going to kill or kiss me for sending you this?
- What are you wearing?
- Would you rather be a pet, farm animal, zoo specimen or wild animal?
- What super power would you hate to have?
- Who would be your choice of Mother (if yours didn’t exist)?
- What is the most intelligent animal?
- Star Trek, Star Wars or do you have a life?
- What will computers/robots do to/for us if they become sentient?
- Kids today, friend or foe?
- What is your favourite ending (book, movie, line etc)?
The nominees are
And the winner is…
Wait it’s not that kind of award.
Congratulation and/or I’m very sorry to all my nominees.
I couldn’t nominate everyone, so these are people I think haven’t done many before or who I am dying to know more about. I recommend all these sites. I love all these guys. Kisses!
Sunshine Blogger Awards
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the questions from the person who has nominated you
- Nominate other blogger for this award
- Write the same amount of questions for the blogger you have nominated
- Notify the blogger you have nominated.
Oh and a final thank you (& here’s who is to blame folks) to the great & good: