I’m sorry if I normally read your posts, I am delayed not uninterested.
My two youngest where in their school’s play. A two hour extravaganza after 6 months rehearsal. 2 nights and I did refreshments for the P&F A (with lots of help). It was fantastic!
But back to sorry, I tried to catch up but it’s kind of your fault because you reblog fantastic sites so I go there and I like to read at least three posts and then decide whether to follow but they are so fantastic. I read fast so just give me a few days but I love you and some of you are missing out because they are in the middle of the alphabet.
While I’m here, the lady from the Autism Association (support worker) who comes to make me do things has made me:
- simplify and finish my budget
- garden (which I’ve discovered I love (but still get panic attacks without her or after a while)
- plan to cook
- sorted my wardrobe
- started Alex’s room (opening & discarding packaging to reduce mess)
- using Mum’s auto vacuum thingy
- getting my own snacks/drinks from the terrifying kitchen
- deciding since I use the internet now I can throw out 25 years worth of old magazines I was going to cut up for recipes.
- She drove Charlie & I to the dog park today & we spoke to another lady & dog.
- Stole my Charlie’s heart
- So much more.
I know this doesn’t seem like much but I have a lot of anxieties over the basics of life. This is like massive strides for me. Yah for me! And double Yah for Faye one of the most wonderful people in the world!